Smash Halloween costumes by your finger, and enjoy witch splash!
Smash Halloween costumes by your finger, and enjoy witch splash! Halloween Smash is a very addictive splash and most interesting match-three casual game in the google play! This match-3 game is also a brand new amazing casual game, completely free!! Objectives differ in over many levels. Make matches of 3 or more Halloween icons, create a Halloween blast! or slide combination 3 or more same Halloween items to make a explosions! Starts out simple, but things get more and more interesting and challenging. This witch puzzle match-3 puzzle game brew magic potions & charms in this adventure of sorcery and witchcraft with amazing graphic that come with a Halloween twist. This is a Halloween games for kids, toddlers, phone and tablet. Swap spooky witch to match 3 or more and create waves of spine-tingling excitement.
– Tons of king saga levels!
– Explore 5 magic worlds with beautiful game backgrounds like Spooky House
– Brand new power-ups and ways to play!
– Huge awesome explosions as Halloween blast to bits, splashing pumpkin goo everywhere!
– Make combo, collect bottles with poison, wizard books to complete levels
– Magic charms boosters: Halloween boom, Halloween pop, colorful Halloween, Halloween blast switch, Potions, wizard books, witch hats, pumpkins & lamps.
– Five game obstacles (Block/Double block, Solid block, Undestroyable block, Wire Block, Thriving block)
– We will add more levels & update gameplay regularly.
– Crush to smash 3 or more Halloween items
– Smash 4 magic items in a line to create Halloween Boom
– Smash 5 magic items in a line to create Magic Eye
– Combine 2 special Halloween magic to make big stunning explosions
Fun, fun, fun I love Halloween-themed things so this cute little game is right up my alley!
Great halloween game👻 My friend has this game now i downloaded it…it is addictive and so much fun…perfect for halloween and for kids..my son loves it….good job…..👻☺😊😎👍👍
Great Halloween Game The game is great and the music brings you back to old Halloween cartoons of the 40s and 50s! Great job!